Saturday, September 7, 2013

37 Weeks 3 Days Pregnant with Twins....STILL!

Five weeks ago I was in the hospital trying to get contractions stopped...and now I get overly excited with every good contraction I feel.  I feel like it will never happen! :) But I am so grateful that we are so far along!

I have no idea what the boys' positions are, and I won't until I either go into labor, or get admitted to the hospital on Tuesday, when they will either do a c-section (if Baby A is still breech) or probably (I hope!) induce me (if Baby A is vertex). That's it for updates.

Samuel and I on our last date before we become parents. 

The thing that I miss the most about not being pregnant, it giving Samuel a good, big hug! I can only give him side hugs at this point:(

No comments:

Post a Comment