Monday, August 19, 2013

34 Weeks, 5 Days Pregnant with Twins

Here we are...thankfully still pregnant for the boys' sakes.  Thankfully I am able to walk around the house some and actually talk to people now with going into rhythmic contractions. When I have days where I don't contract much because I take it easy, I start to fool myself into thinking that there is no way these boys will come any time soon. It only takes about an hour of walking around too much and I start to mildly panic again because I'm contracting every 8 minutes. So I bought more yarn today to use for crocheting...on the couch I stay. My goal is to get to 36 weeks...which is only 9 days away!

Everything looked good at my OB check-up today. Nothing really new. Their last ultrasound is scheduled for next week. Let's pray these boy are head DOWN!

Almost 35 Weeks! This may be my last prego picture!

Our babies will be hipster thanks to Ashley Jensen's amazing handiwork:)
I love the little Tom's shoes!



2 comments:

  1. You look wonderful! Good job on keeping those boys cooking! You can totally make it 9 more days :o) I will be praying that they are head down by the time you have your ultrasound (or before if they decide it's time to come sooner) :oP

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! I've really enjoyed your posts and can't wait to see pics of the boys!

    ReplyDelete