Friday, January 10, 2014

Four Monthers ;)

Random story about twin life:


Elliot in his carseat
I needed to pick up one last Christmas present. The boys had just finished eating, so I knew I had two hours to make a 35 minute trip one-way to the mall in rush hour. I thought to myself, "I CAN DO THIS!" So I packed the boys in the car and off we went. Once there, I quickly set up the double stroller and stuck the boys in it. I proceeded to push the boys through the mall and into the store. I found the gift I wanted to buy and took my place in line waiting along with all the other Christmas shoppers to make my purchase. Elliot started crying and this momma forgot the pacifiers in her rush to get out the door. I started to feel tense inside as I looked at the line that was taking forever and decided, "I can't do this!" So back on the rack went the present and back to the car went mommy and babies-- no purchase in hand. :)

Happy Four Months to these boys! It's been a crazy, fun-filled ride!







2 comments:

  1. Joelle, I totally remember that tense feeling you described! Although I don't have twins, I will give you small words of wisdom from a Mama a few years ahead of you. The crying bothers us Mama's way more than it bothers anyone else in a store/restaurant. I left way to many places to count when Cash was a tiny baby. Even now, when both of them are throwing tantrums in the middle of the store, I just have to laugh and figure that there is always some Mom in the store with a crazy kid, and that particular day, it happens to be me!! Looks like you are doing a fantastic job with those adorable boys!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete